Say goodbye to bunion pain and hello to active, comfortable days with the PediDoc Orthopedic Bunion Corrector with Toe Separator!
- IMMEDIATE BUNION PAIN RELIEF– These Bunion Sleeves include gel pads at the side of your bunion. This ensures that your bunion is properly protected and the friction of it rubbing against your shoes won’t harm the skin. This sleeve is specially designed to treat your bunion, relieve your pain, and separate overlapping toes without surgery.
- SIMPLE TOES REALIGNMENT– It fits every activity, either indoor or outdoor, gives you all-day protection. Just enjoy walking and exercising again.
- CAN BE USED WITHOUT OR WITH SHOES– Suitable for almost all types of footwear.
- FITS TO EVERYONE-Due to the elastic material, these bunion sleeves adapts ideally to every foot shape and every foot size without exerting unpleasant pressure.
- PREMIUM QUALITY– Made from 100% medical grade silicone. Premium quality and perfect fit, soft and stretchable – easy to clean & reuse.
As bunions develop over time, we recommend not to wait, doing nothing! You should use treatments to stop the bunion to develop further and turn it back to normal.
About 30-40 percent of the population has bunions. Most people think a bunion is an abnormal growth of bone at the base of the big toe. This is incorrect (at least in most cases). A bunion is actually a structural problem where the big toe joint becomes subluxed and drifts towards smaller toes. A displaced bone, called a metatarsal, becomes prominent on the inside of the foot. The bunion simply refers to the enlarged prominent ‘knobby’ area.
Bunions develop slowly. Pressure on the big toe joint causes the big toe to lean toward the second toe. Over time, the normal structure of the bone changes, resulting in the bunion bump. This deformity will gradually increase and may make it painful to wear shoes or walk.
Anyone can get a bunion, but they are more common in women. Many women wear tight, narrow shoes that squeeze the toes together – which makes it more likely for a bunion to develop, worsen, and cause painful symptoms.
Bunions can lead to back pain.Back pain results as an effect of bad posture, and bunions are one ailment that can contribute to poor posture. Bunions spread the feet and arch out, which can ultimately lead to back pain.
This Bunion Corrector Sleeve helps! By steady gentle pressure, toes are corrected and kept in their natural position.
In order to be able to align the joint damaged by incorrect footwear, it is no longer absolutely necessary today to undergo surgery. And not even if the malposition is already well advanced. The wearing of orthopedic sleeves in the presence of bunion is gentler and very well integrated into everyday life. These sleeves are great for wearing in shoes and of course at night. An effect when wearing these orthopedic socks shows up within a few months. Side effects are excluded.
Take the first step towards a pain-free, active lifestyle. Grab your PediDoc Orthopedic Bunion Corrector with Toe Separator today and experience the difference it can make in your daily comfort and mobility!